Inspire. Empower. Nurture. Succeed.
Boys Hope Girls Hope helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become men and women for others by providing value-centered, family-like homes, opportunities and education through college.
OUR STATEMENT OF VALUES
- Education is critical to reaching one’s full potential.
- Spirituality and an active faith-life are essential elements of healthy personal development.
- Children have the capacity to transcend their circumstances if given a safe
environment, opportunities, and loving support.
- Integrity, honesty, respect, a willingness to love, and service to others are important measures
of personal success.
- Potential can be realized if individuals are responsible for their destinies and actions. All children
deserve the guidance, support and opportunities necessary to reach that potential.
- Respect for the dignity, value, unique perspectives, and talents of every individual is the foundation
of positive social and emotional development, as well as strong and vibrant communities.